Are you a natural coach, keen to help children and other practitioners reach their full potential?
If so, you could be the right person to join our team with overall responsibility to lead our nursery provision and nursery staff development.
We require a full-time Nursery Manager for our great new setting in North Shields. The nursery has good transport links and is equipped with wonderful new resources, and large outdoor area.
To apply for this position please complete an application form – do not send in your CV (application form can be found at the bottom of this page)
Closing Date for applications is 5pm on Friday 26th May 2017
Any queries and applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Application Pack can be found below: (Please complete all 4 forms)
- FORM 1: Application Form (download pdf)
- Application Form (download Word document)
- FORM 2: Equal Opportunities form (download pdf)
- FORM 3: Declaration of Criminal Record form A (download pdf)
- FORM 4: Declaration of Criminal Record form B (download pdf)
Guidance Notes for filling in pdf application form:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the pdf form onto your PC/Mac and that you are not editing it from within your web browser. The downloaded file can then be viewed using adobe reader (click here to download) / alternative pdf viewer. This will allow you to save a filled out version of the application form.
- If you are unable to download the pdf application form you can fill it out within your web browser. When completed, use the file>print (as you normally would to print the document) within the pop up screen there should be an option for you to “save as pdf”.
- A third alternative is to print the application form and fill out by hand. Applicants without access to a printer can collect a hard copy of the application form from YMCA North Tyneside reception. Your local Library or Job Centre can also usually print forms for you.