• Enterprise Development Manager
We are looking for a highly organised and entrepreneurial person with prior experience of business and enterprise development, to contribute to a fast growing organisation that works for the benefit of young people in North Tyneside. Experience of managing funding, fundraising, project management is welcomed. It is important that applicants are able to juggle many different requests simultaneously and have an eye for detail; especially in the way they document and record information. This is a demanding role and a positive attitude towards “making things happen” is absolutely essential.
- To apply for this position please complete an application form – do not send in your CV
(application form can be found at the bottom of this page)
- Please submit your applications for this role as soon as possible. E-mail applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
• After School Project Support Worker
3 sessions per week from 3.00 till 5.15 pm
• Teen Relax Project Support Worker
Thursdays from 5:45PM – 8:00PM
We require a children’s support worker to join our team at an After Primary School Project in North Shields and Teen Relax Project.
The successful applicants will be highly motivated, passionate and have the drive and enthusiasm to deliver high-quality activities and support to the children. The candidate will have a flexible approach, a positive attitude and the ability to build constructive working relationships with children, colleagues and parents/carers..
For further information:
Please call Don Irving on 07896436091 or email: email@example.com
• Housing Support Worker (Bank Staff)
To apply for this position please complete an application form – do not send in your CV (application form can be found at the bottom of this page)
Any queries and applications can be emailed to our Housing Manager firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Pack can be found below: (Please complete all 4 forms)
- FORM 1: Application Form (download pdf)
- Application Form (download Word document)
- FORM 2: Equal Opportunities form (download pdf)
- FORM 3: Declaration of Criminal Record form A (download pdf)
- FORM 4: Declaration of Criminal Record form B (download pdf)
Guidance Notes for filling in pdf application form:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the pdf form onto your PC/Mac and that you are not editing it from within your web browser. The downloaded file can then be viewed using adobe reader (click here to download) / alternative pdf viewer. This will allow you to save a filled out version of the application form.
- If you are unable to download the pdf application form you can fill it out within your web browser. When completed, use the file>print (as you normally would to print the document) within the pop-up screen there should be an option for you to “save as pdf”.
- A third alternative is to print the application form and fill out by hand. Applicants without access to a printer can collect a hard copy of the application form from YMCA North Tyneside reception. Your local Library or Job Centre can also usually print forms for you.