Sleep rough so others don’t have to!
Join YMCA North Tyneside for our annual sleep out! We will be sleeping rough on the streets of North Shields, coming together to tackle the growing issue of youth homelessness and to raise money to support the valuable work we do!
Bring your friends, your sleeping bag and help us provide a much needed safe and stable home for a young and vulnerable person.
One night can make a lifetime of difference.
- Where: St Cuthbert’s Church Car Park
- When: Friday 17th March 2017
- Time: 7.00pm – 7.00am
- Price: £15 per person
- SIGN UP IS NOW CLOSED
*Min Age 12 Years old. Children aged between 12 – 15 must be accompanied by a paying adult.
How do I get involved?
- Buy your ticket online above
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org / 0191 257 5434
- Spread the word! Download a poster here