Thanks for taking the time to check out the range of job opportunities on offer at YMCA North Tyneside.
Join a team that takes action to deliver programmes and activities that the community requires. We believe in creating opportunities and places where individuals can Belong, Contribute and Thrive. We are an organisation that embraces a culture where our Christian based core values are at the centre of all we do YMCA North Tyneside is enjoying continued success, and as such, vacancies in paid and voluntary positions often arise.
You can view our current vacancies here:
Look at what we offer:
- A Competitive salary
- All permanent employees enjoy a minimum of 25 days annual leave (pro rata) plus 8 bank holidays or days off in lieu if a bank holiday is worked plus we give you your birthday off.
- Life Assurance
- You will be offered development and training opportunities.
- UK and Overseas volunteering opportunities
- A warm and welcoming atmosphere with a friendly staff team
- We operate a non-smoking policy in all our buildings and communal areas.
- Your salary will be paid straight into your bank.
- If you are new to YMCA North Tyneside you will be subject to a probationary period of 6 months during which you will receive regular assessment, support and feedback.
- You will have the chance to join a pension scheme once you have successfully completed your probationary period.
- Due to the nature of our work all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and references.
These opportunities will be updated on a regular basis so please check back regularly.
For more information around our career opportunities please contactÂ email@example.com