Why Get On Board?
YMCA North Tyneside is a forward thinking and progressive local Charity. We are currently recruiting for new and dynamic Trustees to fill vacancies on our Board of Trustees.
- Are you involved in business, commerce or the voluntary and community sector (either as a staff member or volunteer?
- Are you passionate about improving the lives of people in North Tyneside?
If so, we’d love to hear from you!
We currently have specific skills that we require on the Board of Trustees for people who have the experience, knowledge and are interested in helping support the YMCA to drive forward its mission and continue making a difference to the communities of North Tyneside.
We currently require individuals with skills, professional knowledge and expertise in:-
- Finance / Accounting – Commerce/ Industry
- Finance / Accounting – Charity
- Marketing & Communications
- Funding & Fundraising
If you feel you have the appropriate time, talent and treasure to bring to us and are interested in becoming a trustee or wish to know more then please get in touch with Colin Raistrick, Head of Compliance, at email@example.com or telephone: 0191 282 8120