YMCA Gym – We’re Recruiting
Are you passionate about people? About health and fitness? About creating a community of members and a truly welcoming gym environment?
YMCA is seeking out experienced and qualified people to join our YMCA Gym (www.ymcagym.co.uk) team. If you love working with people, sharing your passion for fitness and want to make a difference in your local community – you need to get in contact with us – TODAY!
To find out more please send your CV and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Pack can be found below: (Please complete all 4 forms)
- FORM 1: Application Form (download pdf)
- Application Form (download Word document)
- FORM 2:Equal Opportunities form (download pdf)
- FORM 3: Declaration of Criminal Record form A (download pdf)
- FORM 4: Declaration of Criminal Record form B (download pdf)
Guidance Notes for filling in pdf application form:
- Ensure that you have downloaded the pdf form onto your PC/Mac and that you are not editing it from within your web browser. The downloaded file can then be viewed using adobe reader (click here to download) / alternative pdf viewer. This will allow you to save a filled out version of the application form.
- If you are unable to download the pdf application form you can fill it out within your web browser. When completed, use the file>print (as you normally would to print the document) within the pop up screen there should be an option for you to “save as pdf”.
- A third alternative is to print the application form and fill out by hand. Applicants without access to a printer can collect a hard copy of the application form from YMCA North Tyneside reception. Your local Library or Job Centre can also usually print forms for you.