TEMPORARILY CLOSED on Government Instruction
The Government has instructed all gyms and similar health and leisure facilities to close on Friday 20th of March 2020.
YMCA North Tyneside’s main building will be open to the public from Monday the 7th of June with access to the cafe only. The gym will re-open in accordance with Government guidelines.
The following precautions will be put in place for everyone’s safety:
– Sanitising stations placed at the main entrances of the building, we kindly as all visitors to sanitise before entering YMCA.
– Opening hours will be 10am – 3pm Monday to Friday
– Only two staff will be on shift at any time
– Fewer tables available in the cafe
– Table service for ordering and receiving food and drinks
– Limited menu options
– Signage throughout the building with guidance around Covid 19
YMCA DAY NURSERY
YMCA Day Nursery is now open to all children and very excited to see your little ones again. They also have places available for anyone looking for childcare services.
Freezing Gym Membership Payments:
We will be FREEZING gym memberships – which means suspending all Direct Debits.
You do not need to do anything…
We would advise you not to cancel any Direct Debits at your bank as this could have an impact on payments in the future and your contractual agreement.
We’ll keep you posted. This is a highly unusual situation, but we’re determined to make it as smooth and trouble-free for you, our valued members, as possible. Please bear with us.
Keep well and keep exercising at home as best as you can!
For Further Information
Read Government advice here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public
Find out more about the NHS advice here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/