Lake District Self-Catering Accommodation
& Caravan Site
Patterdale Hall Estate is a 220 acre private estate, located near Glenridding, amongst breathtaking Lake District scenery.
Wrapped around the southern tip of Ullswater, one of England’s most beautiful lakes, the Estate is ideally located to explore the whole of the Lake District; with Keswick, Penrith, Ambleside, Windermere, Bowness and many of the most cherished Lakeland Fells in easy reach.
Call us on 017684 82308
Why choose us?
Choosing a holiday property is normally about the right location and the right place. Yet stays at the Estate offer even more than that:
- We love our landscape and are actively working to preserve and enhance its beauty and ensure wildlife can thrive.
- Every stay at the Estate helps to support YMCA; who work to transform the lives of young people in the North East.
- Visitors say they feel an affinity with the Estate and return each year to enjoy the location and the sense of association.
The work of YMCA North Tyneside centres on:
- Providing a home for homeless young people
- Street based youth work to help tackle anti-social behaviour
- Supporting young people with mental health disorders
- Providing training and education for young people
- Campaigning on things that matter to young people
- Addressing the needs of those young people most in need
Whether you’re looking for a long term commitment or something a little more flexible, we have a number of membership options to suit your needs.
Our stone-built bothies sleep 1 to 3 people and have their own attractive walled garden.
Within 250m of the lake shore, our cedar chalets offer accommodation for families of up to 5 people.
The 3 bedroom format of our charming pine lodges make them ideal for families of up to 6 people.
A traditional Lakeland stone cottage accommodates 8 people and enjoys a private garden and lake views.
Exclusively for Caravan & Motorhome Club members, 5 well situated pitches in mature woodland.